Re: Search content (.h files) of all (-dev) packages?

Hi Alexander (2021.11.12_10:58:19_+0000)
> The result is a bit astonishing. I have not checked for false positives yet. But the initial search gave 650 affected source packages. I expected perhaps 15 packages, which I fix then. However, that is 2.5% of the actual amount, 40 times more than envisioned. Any idea how to tackle that?

Usually: Mass rebuild them all, against the new doxygen, and then do a
mass-bug-filing against the ones that FTBFS, describing the issue and
how to fix it.

I usually spin up a cloud instance for something like this, if it's a
lot of packages.

You can also ask Lucas for help doing mass builds, I think?

https://wiki.debian.org/MassRebuilds

SR

--
Stefano Rivera