netplan.io: call for co-maintainers

Hi,

On Tue, 28 Sep 2021, at 08:29, Richard Laager wrote:
>>> I don't think we should install something
>>> like netplan by default.
>> I agree: it only adds complexity.

> I personally use netplan everywhere.
>
> As to what should be the distro default, I'm not sure I am convinced
> either way, but to argue the other side... There is some value in using
> netplan by default. Some random thoughts:
>
> This default would match Ubuntu. (I value reducing that delta. Not
> everyone does, and that's fine.)
>
> netplan can configure both systemd-networkd and NetworkManager (though
> I've only used it with systemd-networkd).

As the downstream maintainer of netplan in Debian, I’d like to use this opportunity to invite more people to co-maintain it in Debian :) I like the idea of netplan, but unfortunately I never started using it myself, to it would only be fair if someone who actually uses it could help keeping it up-to-date in Debian.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej