Re: Require packages to build without any configured DNS

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 9:51 PM Pirate Praveen wrote:

> I don't think the default autopkgtest environment should be as
> restrictive as the build environment. So adding this to default
> autopkgtest enviroment is not the same as adding it to default build
> environment.

It is already the case that the autopkgtest "needs-internet"
restriction is not enabled by default. Personally I think that is the
right choice, to give people the option of not running such tests on
offline machines or where arbitrary outgoing Internet connections are
not allowed.

--
bye,
pabs