Re: not actually anything to do with merged-/usr any more

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 21:16:57 -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> I'd love to know more about what made you switch to Devuan

You're welcome to have this discussion privately, but please take it
off-list. A few days before the provisional release date for Debian 11
is not the time to light more fires on -devel.

Back to the topic of merged-/usr, the first step in any reasonable plan
to move on from the current situation - whether in favour of merged-/usr
or against it - is going to be "get Debian 11 released". So let's do that?

At this point in the release cycle in particular, I would ask anyone
who is not able to contribute directly to getting a high-quality Debian
11 release to contribute by trying not to distract the people who are
making it happen.

Thanks,
    smcv