Re: bitz-server: package is not in any development repository ...

On 5/18/21, Andrey Rahmatullin <wrar@debian.org> wrote:
>>  That implementation could be included as a debian package.
> It's in Debian: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/c-icap
> It's orphaned though.

 OK, great! What do you need for me to do to officially "adopt" that
package at its maintainer? I am currently testing their sources
directly from the github repository and I will be working intensively
with c-icap and related matters (developing interfaces around it), so
I may as well become its debian maintainer.

 lbrtchx