Re: I'm orphan my packages and leave the project as maintainer

Le vendredi, 26 mars 2021, 16.01:14 h CET Timothy M Butterworth a écrit :
> The FSF with out RMS would be like the Linux Foundations with out
> Linus.

I'm quite sure the Linux Foundation will work just fine without Linus
Torvalds, and will one day have to.

My hope is that the same goes for the FSF; either it can prove being a useful
voice leading the Free Software movement without RMS, or it insists it can't
merely exist without having RMS in the Board. In the latter, we should all
diverge away (more than was already done) from the FSF and lead the Free
Software movement without the FSF.

--
    OdyX