Re: a proper-unix meta package (Re: Proposal: plocate as standard for bookworm)

Jonathan Carter dijo [Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 07:29:14PM +0200]:
> >> Define "proper Unix"...
> >
> > The definition depends on whether you are a longhair or shorthair.
>
> If you're a proper blue-haired person, then the only proper Unix is Debian.

Please do note that your definition might be of sufficiency, but is
–to use our common parlance– a Suggests: or, at most, a
Recommends:. It has been observed there are many example cases where
hair style is orthogonal to Unix preferences.