Re: tag2upload signing failure

On 02.01.21 22:12, Sean Whitton wrote:
gpg's command line syntax and configuration makes this hard.  It is
documented[1] as using "your default PGP key"

which doesn't help if it gets passed an explicit "-u WHATEVER" argument.

However, the call uses dgit's options, thus

$ git config --global --add  dgit-distro.debian.keyid ABCD1234DEADBEEF

actually works.

Next time I'll wait for the remainder of my migraine headache to go away before asking questions I should have been able to figure out myself; sorry about the noise.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs