Re: restarting instanced systemd services on upgrade

Hi Simon,

thanks for your detailed answers, the are **spectacularly** good!!!
That was the best explanation in ages about something sytemd related.

I will go with your suggestion:

On Mon, 09 Nov 2020, Simon McVittie wrote:
> It would be better to give onedrive@.service PartOf=onedrive.target, and
> have the postinst restart onedrive.target - which I think dh_installsystemd
> will set up automatically, so you might not have to write any code for it
> at all, other than creating the .target unit.

and I will try to improve the upstream documentation of onedrive to
include other options like lingering etc.

Again, big big thanks, and at least 3 vitual beer!!

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev