restarting systemd user services on upgrade

Hi

(please cc, I am not subscribed)

is there a way to restart service@<username> services after the package
upgrade?

Onedrive ships
	/lib/systemd/system/onedrive@.service
and for example on my system root has started
	onedrive@norbert
service (this is better than an actual user starting, since systemd
tears down the service after log out, which I don't want).

Now it would be nice to *restart* these services if some of them are
running. One can find this information for example via
	systemctl list-units --no-legend --type=service --state=running 'onedrive@*'

Are there any facilities to automatically restart these services, or is
hand-written code in postinst necessary?

(please cc, I am not subscribed)

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev