Re: How does one package a multirepo project?

Quoting Julien Puydt (2020-10-20 18:40:10)

> > > Still current.
> >
> > Please file bugreports about concrete weaknesses of Debian tools.
> >
> > If you are still asking a question here, then I recommend to make
> > that more explicit.
>
> The lack of repack was because I had empty lines ; this problem is
> fixed, and was coming from me.
>
> The fact that the bare checkout stays after uscan has run is probably
> a bug. Is it supposed to stay around?

Please treat "probably a bug" as a bug and file a bugreport.

That's more efficient than asking thousands¹ of developers for their
opinion before filing it.

 - Jonas

¹ ...assuming a reasonable fraction of human subscribers + human
readers/googlers/recipients of non-human proxy subscribers are
developers: https://lists.debian.org/stats/debian-devel.png