Re: How does one package a multirepo project?

Hi,

Le lundi 19 octobre 2020 à 11:51 +0200, Julien Puydt a écrit :
> Even in that case, will uscan see the tag subpackage42/3.14 on
> github?
> In my experience, it only sees a handful of last tags, so it will see
> the releases of something like subpackage1/* to subpackage23/*, but
> not the other ones. For example, it doesn't see the last ipywidgets
> release 7.5.1's tag, so I had to download it by hand before calling
> gbp import-orig.

My experiments on uscan have given me the impression:

(1) that if there are too many tags, some aren't seen (github only
gives a list of ten by default) ;

(2) that if one components appears tagless, nothing is done.

Notice that it's possible to get more tags by (and that's what clicking
"Next" does) :

https://github.com/jupyterlab/lumino/tags?after=%40lumino%2Fapplication%401.11.0

so perhaps there's a trick to get more tags at once...

Cheers,

JP