Re: isc-dhcp-client sends DHCPDISCOVER *before* wpa_supplicant authenticates/associates/connects.

Quoting Andrey Rahmatullin (2020-07-11 22:21:22)
> On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 10:08:11PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > > (Way more people should switch from wpa_supplicant to iwd.)
> >
> > Difficult when network-manager depends (not recommends) wpa-supplicant:
> > https://bugs.debian.org/919619
> That Depends is not a problem.

Yes a problem, but not a unsurmountable one: You can...

 a) pollute your Debian system using equivs, or

 b) install the dependency but then disable the daemon

Neither option is helpful in getting "way more people" to switch.

 - Jonas