Re: debdocker - A Debian docker-based personal builder

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 17:55:26 -0400, ghostbar wrote:

> Hi Samo,
>
> Long time ago I wrote something similar from a very simple bash script. Maybe
> it would be worth it to check it out.
>

> Is really simple and short. Let me know if you have any question. I'm happy to
> help.
>

> https://github.com/resnullius/deb-build-pkg

I was only able to take a a quick look at your tool and description and it
certainly expanded my todo list.

thanks

p.s.
It seems to me that there are two major views of package building, which do not
necessary result in two compatible lists of requirements:

1. Repetitive build/develop/test of a single package for all potential distros
(i.e. requires interaction with sources and build environment for comfortable
debugging, ...).

2. Massive build/test of all relevant packages of a single distro (i.e.
prohibits any external access - maximal isolation required).