Re: Pimp your shell - Debian developer tips?

Hi!

Thanks for all the tips! I have a long todo of programs to test out now.

One additional source of great Debian Developer wisdom about
command-line terminal app / interpreter / productivity is Jonathan
Carter's Debian Package of the Day YouTube videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iwVsV50nk&list=PLIbuTLE8Wih4pBd8S9UjGDGQQXG4-a6Yw&index=11

I highly recommend it. The best part with those tips is that they are
all just one apt install away :)

I also found this post about a handful of new Rust based command-line
tools interesting, although none of them are in Debian yet:
https://towardsdatascience.com/rust-powered-command-line-utilities-to-increase-your-productivity-eea03a4cf83a

- Otto