Re: What to do when DD considers policy to be optional? [kubernetes]

Le mardi 24 mars 2020 à 14:03 +0100, Vincent Bernat a écrit :

> There are other reasons, notably that you speed up builds by having
> all
> the source code ready.

Sorry, I don't know much about how go works, but : can't the developer
just have the deps ready -- and just not commit them to the repo and
not ship them?

>From what I have read in this thread, go developers seem to be about as
sloppy as javascript ones : put junk together and throw it to the
world...

J.Puydt