Re: Salsa "Emails on push" send only mails for tags

Fyi:

https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/support/issues/195

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020, 4:05 pm Andreas Tille, <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi,

(hopefully) all repositories of the Debian Med team have set
   Emails on push
trigger in the integration settings.  It is configured for both

Triggers
   Push
      Event will be triggered by a push to the repository)
   Tag push
      Event will be triggered when a new tag is pushed to the repository

This worked since we moved to Salsa but since some weeks only
"Tag push" is triggering any mails.  Did I missed something
that the behavious on push events had changed or is this a bug
on Salsa which I should report?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--