Salsa "Emails on push" send only mails for tags

Hi,

(hopefully) all repositories of the Debian Med team have set
   Emails on push
trigger in the integration settings.  It is configured for both

Triggers
   Push
      Event will be triggered by a push to the repository)
   Tag push
      Event will be triggered when a new tag is pushed to the repository

This worked since we moved to Salsa but since some weeks only
"Tag push" is triggering any mails.  Did I missed something
that the behavious on push events had changed or is this a bug
on Salsa which I should report?

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--