Re: Master-Slave terminology Re: [Piuparts-devel] piuparts.d.o stalled?

Den tors 13 feb. 2020 kl 10:49 skrev Miriam Ruiz <miriam@debian.org>:
El mié., 12 feb. 2020 a las 21:07, Nicolas Dandrimont
(<olasd@debian.org>) escribió:

> * Ulrike Uhlig <ulrike@debian.org> [2020-02-12 17:46:15 +0100]:
> > I'd like to attract your attention to this very fine document:
> >
> > https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-knodel-terminology-00.html#rfc.section.1.1
>
> Thanks for the pointer to this document; I hope the authors succeed in putting
> it through the RFC process.

I'm sorry I'm not familiar with the bureaucratic procedures of the
IETF and the RFC process, but I couldn't avoid to see that the text
says "This Internet-Draft will expire on April 25, 2019".

Does that mean that it was rejected, or is it just a reference
timestamp with no direct relevance in the process?

I can't comment of the procedures of the date stamp, but certainly the general message of the text is still valid.

/Oskar