What form factor will your debconf be in? Will you do small hackathons, or will it be more in a presentation style  form factor? Do you already have an idea of the size of the group you'll be expecting?

You asked for the opening hours of Antidote (the restaurant at ground floor) and the climbing wall.
If you order for more than 5 persons, I would recommend (at both places) to announce it (unless you enjoy the place, and are not on a tight schedule)

Antidote:

Petit Île (climbing wall):

On of us well be around regularly to help you with practical issues.

Grtz,
Jurgen

On 2019-11-18 11:29, Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi Jurgen & all,

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 03:58:39PM +0100, Jurgen Gaeremyn wrote:
You're most certainly welcome to come over the days before FOSDEM.
great, thank you!

Note
though that there is already a group who is planning around the Friday
afternoon. Obviously, you're welcome to participate in each others events
too... Here is an overview of people who already confirmed:
https://hsbxl.be/events/byteweek/2020/
cool!

As your space is pretty big, I don't think this will be a problem at
all, so I went ahead and created
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/be/2020/MiniDebCamp

Should we see that this Debian event would become too big, we still can
move this to some other location in Brussels.

The people behind KiCAD and FreeCAD are also considering our space, but they
are afraid of it being flooded.  We will be able to organize multiple groups
at the same time.
nice!

If you're coming multiple days, it could also be a cool occasion to do some
teambuilding. There's a cool climbing wall in the same building as our
hackerspace. There's also a bar on the ground floor where you can get nice
food.
great. What are the opening times of that bar?