Re: Be nice to your fellow Debian colleagues

Martin,

I didn’t say anybody should “shut up”, I said that if one is not able to respond with kindness and without a rage to a original message that asks for compassion and kindness, it would be better to not do so. Perhaps, write a separate email talking about how one feels or maybe just wait until one is not angry and filled with rage, and you have enough strength to put more kind words and understanding into your message. We should strongly work on stopping the spiral of hatred for the other groups and mend the cracks between us.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>