Re: archive test rebuilds and reports for bullseye?

On 08/11/19 at 16:39 +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 05:29:33PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > How often do packages get test-built thanks to that? (It looks like the
> > answer is: "once per month"?)
>
> it depends - see the graphs on the bottom of
> https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/index_performance.html
>
> So, for unstable/amd64 it's currently once a month, but we also were at
> twice a month in the past.
>
> > Do you have an estimate of how many failures without a corresponding bug
> > there currently is?
>
> no.

UDD uses
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/reproducible-tracker.json,
but that only includes results for suite='bullseye'. Is that expected?

Anyway, UDD sees 387 source packages that are failing to build on
bullseye, but don't have an open bug with 'FTBFS' in the title:

select distinct source from reproducible
where status = 'FTBFS' and architecture='amd64'
and source not in (
   select source from bugs where title ~ 'FTBFS'
   and status='pending');

(It might be OK if the bug has been closed and the package hasn't
migrated yet, hence my question about the results above.)

Lucas