Re: archive test rebuilds and reports for bullseye?

On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 03:14:38PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> As part of general QA we did some test rebuilds during the last release
> cycle, and filing the ftbfs reports as RC issues.  Afaics there were no such
> test rebuilds and RC filing for bullseye after the release of buster.

FWIW (and I mean that very literally), reproducible.debian.net does
continous rebuilds of experimental, sid and bullseye. And some people
even file bugs based on this.

(Contrary to some people's outdated beliefs) there are also no modified
packages involved. (We just test with usrmerge installed in one build
and not the other. And with the other (legit) variations described in
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/index_variations.html )

--
cheers,
	Holger