archive test rebuilds and reports for bullseye?

As part of general QA we did some test rebuilds during the last release cycle, and filing the ftbfs reports as RC issues. Afaics there were no such test rebuilds and RC filing for bullseye after the release of buster. People only have a limited amount of time, however it would be nice if these rebuilds would start again, maybe having that work done by more people than before. I know I am a consumer of those test rebuilds as well, asking for comparative test rebuilds with new compiler versions, and lacking time to commit on regular test builds, otoh the lack of those is hurting.

Matthias