Re: Debian and our frenemies of containers and userland repos

On 05.10.19 18:25, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

Hi,

> Having something that works with git-buildpackage would be really nice,

:)

> though. Even better if it would allow to use the k8s API to build things...

Patches are always welcomed :)

There're some problems to be solved for remote hosts (IMHO, k8s only on
local node doesn't make so much sense ;-)):

dck-buildpackage currently mounts some host directories (eg. local apt
repo and reflink'ed copy of the source tree) into the container. While
one could put docker nodes into a shared filesystem, that probably
wouldn't be so nice w/ k8s ...

--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult