Re: Debian and our frenemies of containers and userland repos

On 10/5/19 12:25, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

> On 10/5/19 3:31 AM, Paul Wise wrote:

>>> Something like docker-buildpackage ?
>>
>> AFAICT, docker-buildpackage doesn't exist but whalebuilder does.
>
> https://github.com/metux/docker-buildpackage
>

> Having something that works with git-buildpackage would be really nice,
> though. Even better if it would allow to use the k8s API to build things...

deb-build-pkg build -o ../

https://github.com/resnullius/deb-build-pkg

It's a simple bash script. Maybe I should write better docs than the
help already available with `deb-build-pkg --help`.

It's not using k8s API but I don't see a reason why it would not be
compatible. Building a Deployment yaml on-the-fly and you're ready. Just
calling something different than the `run_docker()` function.

With deb-build-pkg you don't even need to be in a Debian system to build
stuff.

--

   \\\\__.    https://wiki.debian.org/JoseLuisRivas
___\\\\'/___  rsa4096/D278F9C15E5461AA3C1E2FCD13EC43EEB9AC8C43