Re: Rethinking tensorflow build (taking shortcuts)

Hello,

Mo Zhou, le ven. 04 oct. 2019 09:04:25 -0700, a ecrit:
> Another angle for addressing the building problem is in the
> reverse-engineering style: parse the bazel buildlog, rebuild the
> dependency graph and generate a ninja build for it. See [2].

Interesting :) But then if one wants to add some files to the software,
which changes the dependencies, are we able to insert it correctly in
the build process? Being able to change the set of files to be built is
part of being able to modify the software, for it to be free :/

Samuel