Re: Summary: Consensus Building and Discussions of the last Day or So

Hi Sam,

I've been following most of this list threads since last
Christmas. Sometimes it's been exhausting but oftentimes
I learnt a lot. I usually don't participate because I sense
there's not much I can add that feels worth the time it
takes for me to carefully write a message.

> People gave some feedback for better handling bits mails..
> I really appreciate the feedback.
> Some of it I'm already doing.  The rest I will consider.
> I've also received positive feedback (mostly in private)
> talking about things people like about my bits mail.
> I'll work to make them easier to skim while preserving
> aspects that people have indicated they like.

This time I feel the need to publicly express my gratitude
for the work you're doing as a facilitator, which is being
an inspiration for me to facilitate an important project at
work. I've never seen this style of consensus facilitation
before, and even with its ups and downs, I think it has a
positive effect in the end.

Thanks,
Alex

--