NVIDIA proprietary driver with linux-rt and Wayland

Hello everybody out there!

	I am using Debian 10:

$ cat /etc/debian_version
10.1

	I am running the real-time kernel from standard distribution repositories:

$ uname -a
Linux petra 5.2.0-0.bpo.2-rt-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Debian
5.2.9-2~bpo10+1 (2019-08-25) x86_64 GNU/Linux

	I have a NVIDIA graphical controller:

$ lspci | grep VGA
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: NVIDIA Corporation GM107 [GeForce GTX
750 Ti] (rev a2)

	To help Nouveau team, they ask to install the proprietary driver. Also,
for my video editing work, proprietary driver is more efficient. The
problem is, by default proprietary driver does not compile for real-time
kernel. But it appears some people using Archlinux have found some way
to compile NVIDIA proprietary driver for real-time kernem:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-rt/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-96xx-dkms/

	Also, there may be some way to make it run Wayland.

	So, here is my questions: is there any work done on Debian side to make
NVIDIA proprietary driver working on Linux-rt? To make it run Wayland?
How can I help?

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS