Re: Git Packaging Round 2: When to Salsa

Sam Hartman:

>     Bastian> Hi Sam
>     Bastian> On Sun, Sep 08, 2019 at 05:35:10PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
>     >> The Salsa CA pipeline is recommended.
>
>     Bastian> For this I need to use my veto as Salsa admin.  With the CI
>     Bastian> people we have to work through too much problems first.
>
> [...]
> I'll remove it from the next version.

Please don't. It would be a shame if we would *not* recommend to use the
awesome Salsa CI pipeline for automated continuous testing of package
development. I applaud the Salsa-CI's team for their effort, it's a huge
step forwart for Debians QA standards.

I also honestly appreciate all the hard work that the Salsa admins put
into running Salsa, but it's absolutely not acceptable how they try to
missuse the power of their role by behaving as Salsa dictators.

Cheers
 jonas