Re: Git Packaging Round 2: SHOULD Not or MUSt NOT Github

Hello Pirate,

On Sun 15 Sep 2019 at 12:27AM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:

> That is not going to happen, instead we need to adapt ourselves to
> this fast paced development and fasttrack.debian.net is a step in that
> direction.

It's not just a matter of adapting workflows -- without real stable
releases, however good your workflows are, packaging GitLab and
administering GitLab installations demands more of people's time than it
would if there were real stable releases.

Real stable releases are freedom-enhancing when they free up people's
time to work on other stuff.

--
Sean Whitton