Re: Mozilla Firefox DoH to CloudFlare by default (for US users)?

On Sep 13, Jeremy Stanley <fungi@yuggoth.org> wrote:

> Note that by way of counterargument, Google and its services have
> been blocked in mainland China by the Great Firewall for nearly a
> decade now, so I question whether there is really such a thing as
> "too big to block."
This is a false dichotomy: not all nation states are willing to go to
the extreme lengths as China.
Also, this is a cat and mouse game and DoH is probably just the next
step :encrypted SNI will probably be needed as well later.

--
ciao,
Marco