Mozilla Firefox DoH to CloudFlare by default (for US users)?

Hi,

I haven’t found any discussion on the topic (although I haven’t searched very hard and only looked for DoH and DNS keywords in the BTS), but since Mozilla plans to enable DoH to CloudFlare by default to US based users: https://blog.mozilla.org/futurereleases/2019/09/06/whats-next-in-making-dns-over-https-the-default/ I would rather see an explicit statement. I would be very surprised with Debian’s usual stance regarding the users’ privacy that we would not consider this as a privacy violation, but again I am not Firefox maintainer in Debian and I would rather hear from them than speculate on my own.

Thanks,
Ondřej
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>