Re: On the Removal of src:tensorflow [and 1 more messages]

Jonas Smedegaard writes ("Re: On the Removal of src:tensorflow"):
> Please beware that there's a huge difference between being able to
> stumble upon your notes in a web search - and in the case of a wiki page
> to add additional notes to it - and then to have an open invitation to
> ask questions to an expert.
>
> I encourage you to help get your valuable information onto our wiki,
> regardless of the lack of feedback you have received on it.

Seconded.  However, I don't think this...

Mo Zhou writes ("Re: On the Removal of src:tensorflow"):
> I dislike the mediawiki markup. [...]

... is likely to be an answer to that.

Mo: if you write up your notes in some plain text format I will put
them on the wiki for you.  You should probably do that by replying to
this thread because of the principle of doing things in public.
Please be sure to CC me on the email.  NB that do *not* intend to take
on the role of ongoing document editor and won't be incorporating
comments made in response to your mail.

Thanks,
Ian.