Re: On the Removal of src:tensorflow

On Wed, Sep 04, 2019 at 07:38:11PM -0700, Mo Zhou wrote:
> I'm wondering who will read it. In the past I broadcasted some bits
> I learned to the public mailing lists and people responded, but
> nobody had ever asked me any detail about anything related.

Recently there's ITP for DeepSpeech (#921519) based on Baidu's research
and Mozilla Common Voice project, which is depending on TensorFlow:

https://github.com/mozilla/DeepSpeech

I think it is a good practice to leave a tombstone in the wiki that what
you consider may be pitfalls for packaging deep learning programs and
the problems that are specific to certain ML frameworks.

If anyone wants to resurrect TensorFlow in Debian, then it is a good
reference to see what they would like to avoid.

Best regards,
Yao Wei