Re: init.d scripts and unit files lexical order or {daily,weekly,monthly} cron jobs?)

On Lu, 19 aug 19, 11:55:13, Sam Hartman wrote:

> I hope we also support the case where we ship a restricted unit file for
> non-systemd and a unrestricted unit file for systemd.

Would there be cases where the "restricted" unit file is using options
not present in the "unrestricted" unit file, and if yes, is that case
worth supporting?

It seems to me like a unit file to SysV translator should just ignore
the options it doesn't support, so it wouldn't be necessary to have two
different unit files.

Kind regards,
Andrei