Re: Salsa.d.o: Please support the implementation request for a global config option to change the default for "Custom CI config path" in Gitlab

Simon McVittie <smcv@debian.org> writes:

> For those reasons I think something in debian/ would be a better default.
> The request in #26 was for debian/.gitlab-ci.yml. I personally think
> a non-hidden file (debian/salsa-ci.yml or debian/gitlab-ci.yml) would
> make more sense than a hidden file, but that's just bikeshedding
> really.

The salsa-ci.yml name has the distinct advantage that it is kind to our
downstreams, as it makes it obvious where that file is supposed to work.

Cheers, Phil.