Re: Sorce only uploads with sbuild (was: Bits from the Release Team)

Hello,

On Tue 23 Jul 2019 at 03:53pm +02, Mathias Behrle wrote:

> Thanks a lot, could have found myself...:(
> TBH I didn't assume that such a bug could exist when we make source-only
> uploads manadatory.

I find it helpful to think of sbuild as a tool for producing binaries,
and nothing else.

If I'm doing a source-only upload then binaries are not relevant, so
there's no need to involve a tool as complex as sbuild.

Just `git clean -xdff && dpkg-buildpackage -S` and dput the result, or
(easier) `dgit push-source`.

--
Sean Whitton