Packaging Games with In-App Purchases

Hello,

Let's imagine that I will package a city-building game titled makecity. The game is licensed under GPL(v3), but it has
virtual currency which can be purchased by real money, that is the currency is "premium currency" (which is hard or
impossible to get freely except by purchasing). However, premium currency and in-app purchases (IAP) is integral in the
game, because some features and items can only be bought by premium currency.

Any suggestion on packaging makecity and other programs/games with IAPs?

Cheers, Bagas
--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara