Re: [Idea] Debian User Repository? (Not simply mimicing AUR)

Hi,

D**ian may be pronounced as "Dasteriskian", i.e. "D-asterisk-ian"
(Still sounds ugly). I'm really bad at naming things, neither.

AUR is not targeted on new Archlinux users. Likewise, the D**bian
term is not expected to cause confusion to people who really
need to use these scripts/tools. That said, I want a better name
too.