Re: [Idea] Debian User Repository? (Not simply mimicing AUR)

Plus, it's super important to write every packaging bit into a single
file. That would enable simple copy&pasting from github or any other
resources. If you provide a directory, things will become more
complicated. More impotantly, the proposed single file specification
virtually adds NO overhead.

If I were a rookie, I'd really like single-file specifications
which allows simple copy&pasting.