Re: Conflicting lintian warnings when using debian/tests/control.autodep8 or debian/tests/control

Hi Andreas,

On 07-01-2019 11:37, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Any idea what to do?

File a bug against lintian, it's not perfect you know. If you let me
know (maybe in private) the bug number, I may create a merge request for
lintian.

As the creator of the latter warning and as the one that implemented the
code in autodep8 and autopkgtest to make that d/t/control.autodep8 file
obsolete, I am telling you that it's really the latter warning that you
want to fix.

Paul