Re: Is Access to Salsa restricted to a certain number of queries per time and host?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 01:34:29PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> You could probably save yourself some trouble by not polling repos that
> have had no activity since you last looked at them.

Is there any smart way to obtain the latest activity time stamp?

> You're also right that salsa support issues don't really belong on this
> list.

I'm happy that I explicitly mentioned this since it seems to help
avoiding misinterpretations of my mails.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de