Re: Hi, I am blind

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 6:20 AM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:

> resources are on Development page of the Hypra website.

I had never heard of Hypra so I had to go searching for it:

http://hypra.fr/-What-is-Hypra-.html?lang=en

This appears to be the development page you mentioned:

http://hypra.fr/Developpement-72.html?lang=en

> For example, adding a tag to mention if some package is or not
> accessible would be a good idea.

There is already an accessibility facet, but it covers tools:

https://debtags.debian.org/reports/facets/accessibility

I guess the way to go would be to create a new accessible-to:: facet
indicating which groups of abilities that each package is accessible
to. A bug against debtags with some initial set of tags would be the
way to start on this. If there is some existing standard for such
classification then the debtags should probably be based on that.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise