Re: Hi, I am blind

Hi,

the Debian derivative KNOPPIX comes with a boot option "adriane" that may help you.  An English page I found on https://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/knoppix-adriane.html which is a bit old (2009). The latest version with the Ariadne boot parameter is described and downloadable on http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix810.html .

The problem with Debian for supporting blind users is that most of its developers are not (yet) visually impaired beyond wearing glasses. They don't have the devices which are costly and even if they had then they likely have nobody to test it. I have no immediate idea how to help that situation.

Cheers,

Steffen