Hi, I am blind

Hello, I am blind and I need to use a screen reader so I can use my pc. I am tired to use windows, and I wanted to start using Devian, but here I saw that the screen reader Orca is kilometers away from NVDA, non visual desktop access, wich is a windows screen reader very fast. NVDA is open source, and it is developed over python
I think that if you are able to add it in Devian I will be the happiest man in the world!!
If it is not possible, please you should update Orca, the screen readers are more useful when are low level of system development, so you must change the way to make it really useful
Please, blind people need help in Devian based distributions like itself

Please feel free to visit the NVDA webpage
Nvaccess.org