Re: fuse -> fuse3

On Saturday, 22 December 2018 9:03:34 AM AEDT Oibaf wrote:
> The package fuse3 is available since awhile in sid/buster.
> Their users however are still using old fuse (v2), e.g. sshfs-fuse.
> According to this:
> fuse3 is not co-installable with fuse, but a patch is available.
>
> So is there a chance this get fixed and sshfs-fuse and other package can be
> updated to use fuse3 for buster?

IMHO some progress could be made if Laszlo allows co-maintainers to
participate in maintenance of "fuse3" package (#912526).

I'd very much like to update sshfs for FUSE3 but #912528 is a blocker and
changes should be made in "fuse3" to move forward...

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only
be grasped one link at a time.
        -- Winston Churchill