Re: Sending using my @debian.org in gmail

]] Alexandre Viau

> It is true that others are vulnerable, but this is a choice that Debian
> makes and it can be fixed. If we wanted, we could largely limit this
> with more restrictive debian.org DNS records.

I would say «changed» rather than fixed, since I don't think the current
setup is wrong.

One problem with providing outbound SMTP service is that we'd end up
with a bunch of user support requests when inevitably something didn't
work.  DSA already has enough work to do that we'd rather not have that
extra load.

--
Tollef Fog Heen