Re: usrmerge -- plan B?

On Mo, Nov 26, 2018 at 09:24:40 +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
usrmerge is in the archive for 3+ years now. What seems to be needed now is for a lot of us to actually _try_ it, find and report bugs, and get this through.

Why, if it was intended as an optional package for people who want a merged /usr? If I don’t need or want a merged /usr I won’t install and test the package.

The problem is that people are now talking to forcing the package on everyone.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |