Re: julia_1.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hello,

On Sun 25 Nov 2018 at 05:41PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

>> If someone does want to come along and fix the package, having it pass
>> through NEW again is not a good use of ftpteam time.
> Sounds like NEW is the problem, not other parts?

Not sure what you mean.  I am saying that we should minimise the number
of times packages go through new as having ftpteam members check every
file in the package more than once is not a good use of their time --
however many members of that team there may be.

--
Sean Whitton